Tuesday

2011 Fox 8 Hotlist Winner


We're Top 5! 

The votes are in and the Winners of 2011 Akron-Canton Hot List have been announced!

I would like to thank everyone who voted for me! I ranked 5th Place in the 2011 Fox 8 Hotlist! :) I am in the first year of starting my photography business (since mid-Sept 2010) and this is also the first year I have participated in the Fox8 Hotlist. I'd say it's been pretty awesome. Thanks again for all of your support, it means so much!

A Big Congratulations to all the Nominees, and the Top 5 Winners in each category. I am so stoked to be in the TOP 5 Portrait Photographers in Akron-Canton Ohio! Thanks again!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Anyone (even unregistered users) can leave a comment, so type away!

I look forward to hearing from you. Cheers! :)