Thursday

Vote for KellieAnn on the Fox 8 HotList!

Vote KellieAnn Reynolds as BEST Portrait Photographer in Akron-Canton Ohio on the Fox 8 HotList!

This will be the first year that I have participated in the Akron-Canton Ohio Fox 8 Hotlist contest for Best Portrait Photographer (thanks to a friend nominating me!) and so far, I have done pretty good with your help! 

I hope you might take a moment to cast your vote for me. Please visit this link to vote: http://fox8-akron.cityvoter.com/kellieann-reynolds-photography/biz/603954 You can sign in with Facebook, Twitter, Yahoo!, Google, Windows Live Messenger, or Myspace! You may also leave a comment if you would like. Voting ends on May 6th, 2011.

Thank you so much for helping me with this Contest, and mega props to those who have already voted! I appreciate it immensely!
Also, I am offering a Special DEAL of 25% OFF a 1-2 Hour Photo Shoot to anyone who books and completes a session with me from now until May 9th, 2011. PLUS be entered in the extended Free Photo Shoot CONTEST! Vote for me, get 25% of your next photo session! Complete a Shoot, and be entered to WIN a FREE Session! You could win two photo shoots for the price of one! Awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anyone (even unregistered users) can leave a comment, so type away!

I look forward to hearing from you. Cheers! :)