Monday

Just Married! {Olivia + DJ} Sneak Peek | Akron, Ohio Wedding


I had so much fun with Olivia and DJ, and the whole of their wedding. When the day finally came, it really sunk deep into my heart how lucky I am. Olivia and DJ invited my husband, Chris, and myself into their lives, to create photographs especially for them, during one of the biggest, most exciting moments of their lives. They are truly a remarkable couple, and we are extremely grateful to them.


Editing their wedding photos has come to a near-end, and before we finish, Chris and I just had to share something right now, an image each, from Olivia and DJ's beautiful Ohio wedding!  

Photo by KellieAnn Reynolds

Photo by Christopher Reynolds

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anyone (even unregistered users) can leave a comment, so type away!

I look forward to hearing from you. Cheers! :)