Tuesday

CONTEST - FREE Couples Photo Session!



Calling all Lovebirds! Have I got a special treat for you!!


It's the Summer of Love and to show my appreciation for your consideration of services with KellieAnn Reynolds Photography, I am throwing a contest for Lovebirds. That's right, you only have to be head-over-heels in love to enter!

The winner will receive:
  • TWO hour engagement session (location of your choice)
  • ONE 8″x10″ Professional Print from your Engagement Session
  • ONE DVD with 10-20 of your favorite shots
  • This is a $250+ value!
In order to apply for this contest you must do ALL of the following:
  • Click the “Like” button on my Facebook Fan Page
  • Update your FACEBOOK status stating “Calling all Lovebirds! Check out KellieAnn Reynolds Photography’s blog (http://kellieannphoto.blogspot.com) for a FREE ENGAGEMENT/COUPLES SESSION giveaway!
  • Email me at kellieannphoto [@] gmail.com *remember to remove the brackets [ ] and spaces*
    * Informing me you did all the steps above.
    * Tell me about you and your honey – the true love story.
    * Tell me why you would like to win a free couples session.
    * Attach a picture of you and your sweetie showing off your personalities.
A winner will be announced on August 25th, 2011! I look forward to reading your story! GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE!

Please read the following terms before submitting an entry:
  1. Contestants must be sugary sweet, head over heels in-love.
  2. If engaged to be married, must not be a bridezilla.
  3. Print Packages cannot be exchanged for cash and substitutions are not accepted. Print Package upgrades can be purchased at current prices.
  4. ONE location, limited to Stark County: Other locations incur a small travel fee.
  5. No Purchase Necessary to Win
BONUS: If the lucky couple books a wedding/family/anniversary photo package, they will receive an additional $50-$100 studio credit towards any product! 


1 comment:

  1. Really cool contest, thanks! I was researching engagement photographers in Akron, Canton and came across your site.

    I sent an email with everything included, but just wanted to add a quick note to show some love
    = )

    ReplyDelete

Anyone (even unregistered users) can leave a comment, so type away!

I look forward to hearing from you. Cheers! :)