Friday

A Fair Day in the Life of a Photographer

Ah, the mouthwatering aroma of carnival food. I followed that smell down the road with my loveyhubs in the passenger seat, his hand auto-planted on my thigh while I maneuvered our spaceship through the cute little town where we live. It wasn't planned, but we went to the fair!! I saw a child riding a magic bullet with the determination of an inventor, and took a sneaky peek at lovers cuddling on a Ferris Wheel eating candied apples like sophisticated wine drinkers, imagined the lonely Carousel living happily in my backyard, and left on the high note of seeing a really cute, really old couple sharing an Elephant Ear on a wooden bench and laughing, genuinely laughing as if the war had finally ended.

No care in the world. Wouldn't that be grand?



[All Images and Content are Copyright 2010 by KellieAnn Reynolds]






JayCee Fair | North Canton, Ohio

2 comments:

  1. The album these are in in your Picasa account is not public. You can't blow them up. Maybe this was intentional, but I wanna see haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ByrdMan, Thankya dude, O yea, it was intentional alright. I had to come up with a decent photo size that wouldn't throw my blog outta whack. Then I modified the HTML to get everything to look uniform. Then I realized Picasa existed. (I wondered where my photos were being stored) I realized afterward about resizing thumbnails, plus blowups. I'm learning now that anything can be done. I'll work on it. It'll be awesome. Thanks again! :)

    ReplyDelete

Anyone (even unregistered users) can leave a comment, so type away!

I look forward to hearing from you. Cheers! :)